AuthorMessage
Maxi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Aleviah - Warrior   Sat May 03, 2008 12:30 am

Personal information
Name: Cem
Country: Turkish/Bulgarian, though residing in Sweden at the moment
about you: A friendly and calm person in general. Playing WoW since the Open Beta was released on US servers, though trying to take it easy since NES went down.

Your character
Name: Aleviah
Race: NElf
Gender: Lade! Razz (else canít stand play for long time behind a male char ^^)
Class: Warrior
Talent spec: 8/10/43 (Well, it isnít a spec I normally use through BT and daily life, however SwP required some more evasion and survivability talents. So I got Imp. TC + Imp. Demo Shout + Anticipation, to be able to survive against Brutallus, or basically all the bosses in SwP until better gear comes to me.
/played with a screenie
Aleviah, lvl 70 (warrior): 230 days (prot since lvl 47)
Maximia, lvl 69 (druid): 108 days (my 1st main on EU servers)
Stormia lvl 70 (mage): 33 days
Luuna, lvl 67 (Priest): 11 days
Some more chars on Maz and on Stormreaver (including lvl 60 hunter)

Gametime
How much do you play avarage every day: I used to play quite a lot, but these days I can only promise to play during the raiding times.
Do you own the account: Yes
Can you play between 18:30-23:00 gametime: Yes
How many nights in the week can you play: Well I can probably play every day, however, due to the agreement I will be there when I am actually needed as tank.

Character information
Instance Experience (how far in each?) Pre TBC and TBC:
With NES we had managed to clear all instances pre-Naxx, 8/15 Naxx Pre-TBC, however, we cleared the instance 2 times after we cleared BT.
In TBC, BT + 1/6 SwP + 5% Brutallus.

I used to be raid leader and MT in my previous guild, so I can say I am familiar with all the bosses in the game up until Brutallus.

Professions: Blacksmith/Miner (well BS isnít that useful to me anymore, was thinking to go ench + JC to improve the rings and some gems, however, I was in a way obliged to stay as it is since I was BS leader)

Link your character here from armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Aleviah
I got quite a rich selection of tanking items which I alternate as needed, depending on the boss fight. Missing only the Faceplate from Illidan at the moment.

Technical information
Internetconnection: 100MB Broadband connection.
Computer: Well atm I use my laptop to play the game, it is a bit sucky but I managed to get used to it. Frame rate and playability is quite ok, though a person always wants more ^^.
Do you have a reliable connection? Yes
Ventrilo 2.1.3 installed: Yes
Headset with a mic. a + if u can talk: Yes

Questions
Do you have any friend in the guild that know you or can voyer for you: Teazz, Zagna, Aleona, Kyana mainly, however, Iív been talking to some more for sure.
Do you have any experience with the guild or the members: Well I have quite much information on the guild rules and how basically things work as an ex-rival guild member Razz
Wich was your last guild you where member in and why did you leave it: NES, the guild went down and got reformed as Dawning, though didnít prefer to join them.
Why should we accept you to Dies Irae: Experience I guess Razz and desire to full commitment if needed.
What do you get out of joining Dies Irae: The possibility to raid, and ofc to see DI go back on progress raiding.
Can you afford to use flasks/pots/food on every boss tryes: Ofc Razz
What do u think of learning new bosses with endless whipes one night just to getting know the boss: Nothing more pleasant for me, since itís the only way to get the immense joy at the moment the boss goes down for 1st time =)
Are you ready for being prepared to read tactic on every boss that your not experienced with: yeah, weeks/months before we get to a boss ^^
False or True? Seven ducks, four dogs and three cats have a total of Forty legs.:
Doh! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyana

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Sat May 03, 2008 12:40 am

get him in or /emoquit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teaz

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Sat May 03, 2008 12:46 am

Accepted as a helping not so much raiding rank for now.
Future will tell more =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaitor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 am

Sound RELLY RELLY nice after what happen whit the ......... ppl so relly nice Welcome !!!!!!! to Dies irae
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zagnaphein

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   Sat May 03, 2008 1:24 am

Who should we thank for that? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleviah - Warrior   

Back to top Go down